TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The website www.exclusivepropertyfinders.com (hereafter referred to as “the website”) and any mobile application for the website are owned and operated by BMP Exclusive Services LLP (hereafter referred to as “BMP”), a Limited Liability Partnership governed by the Limited Liability Partnership Act 2000 and incorporated in England and Wales with partnership number OC415912, whose registered office is at Centurion House, 129 Deansgate, Manchester M3 3WR, United Kingdom.
- Any use of the website or reproduction of any materials, unless stated otherwise, is strictly prohibited and not permitted by law.
- The website use is intended solely for persons who are 18 or older. By using or accessing the website, the user declares to know and to accept the following Terms and Conditions without reserve or exception. If you do not fully agree to these Terms and Conditions, you are not authorized to access or otherwise use the website.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- BMP cannot provide any warranty or guarantee as to the full accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and BMP is not liable for false or misleading contents of this information. BMP expressly excludes liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The website may contain links to other internet websites, resources, and sponsors of the website itself. Links to and from the website to other third party websites, maintained by third parties, do not constitute an endorsement in regards of any third parties, the third party sites or the contents thereof. BMP shall not be responsible in any way for such third party websites or resources and for the use of such websites and resources.
- The website offers the possibility to link listings to Google Maps. BMP will not be responsible for the functioning, accuracy or otherwise related to Google Maps.
- BMP reserves the right to apply various algorithms or use any other methods to optimize search results for its website. BMP may from time to time create new pages and contents, or otherwise change, reorganize, rearrange the layout and the appearance of the website.
- BMP shall not be liable for any damages to user’s electronic devices resulting from the use of the website. In addition, and notwithstanding the fact that BMP makes any possible effort to ensure that the website is working on a continuative basis and with no suspensions, it will be also not liable, for whatsoever reason, if the website should be unavailable at any time or for any period. Therefore, access to the website, or to any part of the website itself, including features, database, software or contents, may be suspended temporarily or permanently without prior notice and without any refunds. May be also imposed limits on certain features or services or restricted access to any part of the website without notice or liability.
- By accepting these Terms and Conditions, users also agree to release, defend, indemnify, and hold BMP and its affiliates and subsidiaries, and their officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, injuries, losses, and expenses, including, without limitation, legal and accounting fees, arising out of, or in any way connected, with the access or use of the website or its applications, services or contents.
- Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between BMP and users with respect to the matters set forth herein and supersede any prior agreement, if any, with respect to the use of the website. If any part of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and effect.
- BMP reserves the right to amend or change these website Terms and Conditions unilaterally and without prior notice.
- Pursuant to the provisions under the Data Protection Act 1998 on Personal Data Protection and subsequent amendments, BMP informs that personal data will be processed for purposes connected or instrumental to its activity.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales
- For any disputes against BMP, are competent the Courts of United Kingdom and the applicable is law of England and Wales.
Last Updated: February the 22nd, 2017